Esquire Estates MH & RV Park in Castle Dale, Utah, is a prime destination in the San Rafael Swell – where natural beauty abounds. If you enjoy exploring the country in your RV or are ready to give RVing a try, you shouldn’t miss this key location for RV camping. We are under new management and adding to our roster of amenities daily. Whether you’re looking for an RV resort near you or are heading across the country, we provide superior RV campgrounds and camping and look forward to hosting you.
Esquire Estates MH & RV Park
Just What You’re Looking For
Our grounds and lots are beautifully appointed and spacious enough for you to spread out and get back to nature – with all the comforts of home. From your home base with us, you can see and do it all, regardless of how adventurous you’re feeling. Whether you are looking for breathtaking views from the car, are ready to do some whitewater rafting, are happiest when you’re on the golf course, are raring to get on your bike or ATV, are looking forward to some beautiful strolls, or want to tackle some of the toughest hikes out there, our park is a one-stop shop that welcomes you.
Exploring the San Rafael Swell
- Black Dragon Pictograph
- Little Wild Horse Canyon
- Chimney Rock
- Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry
- Crystal Geyser
- Dead Horse Point
- Eye of Sinbad
- Ding & Dang Canyons
- Arches National Park
- Joe’s Valley and the Joe’s Valley Bouldering Festival, which pulls out all the stops with clinics, climbing, and their own brand of rodeo
- Nefertiti Rapids
- The Chute
A Hidden Golf Gem
If golf is your game, you’ve come to the right place. The Millsite Golf Course is a majestic 18-hole course that offers picturesque desert views and cascading waterfalls in the mountain area of Castle Valley – boasting a one-of-a-kind golf experience.
The Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Deep sandstone canyons
- Fossil-rich landscapes
- Historic waterways
- Cliff dwellings
- The densest black bear and elk populations in Utah
- Sand Hollow State Park, where red rock, smooth red sand, and crystal-clear waters collide
- Zion National Park, an international attraction that affords visitors stellar opportunities to hike, ride horses, stargaze, picnic, climb, bird, bike, and backpack in the most beautiful surroundings nature has to offer
Salt Lake City
- Big Cottonwood Canyon – which boasts two internationally acclaimed ski resorts, next-level rock climbing routes, legendary backcountry skiing, and much more
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Scenic Byway – which really delivers in the way of scenery
- Temple Square, – which is a five-block complex of historic architecture, monuments, museums, gardens, libraries, pavilions, and auditoriums
- The Great Salt Lake – whose name speaks for itself
- The Utah State Capitol
Salt Lake City beckons visitors from all over the world, and it’s sure to also delight you and yours.
Delta, Utah, is home to the beautiful Fishlake National Forest, which affords prime trophy fishing, extraordinary birding, and stunning views that include wildlife in their natural habitat. To round things out nicely, there are also more than 600 miles of motorized trails and hiking paths for days.
- Bridal Veil Falls, which is a spectacular waterfall that affords spectacular views
- Mt. Timpanogos, which is the second highest mountain in the Wasatch range and the most popular among climbers
- Vivian Park, which is perfect for those looking to hike, bike, fish, picnic, or just enjoy the spellbinding views
- Utah Lake State Park, which is home to the state’s largest freshwater lake and attracts anglers from far and wide
- Provo Canyon, which offers some of the most scenic drives anywhere
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, it doesn’t get any better than Moab. Moab is the gateway to the Arches, whose beauty has earned worldwide acclaim. For an unbelievable hiking experience, regardless of your skill level, the Arches are for you. Moab also offers up Dead Horse Point overlook, which affords a breathtaking view of the Colorado River and Canyonlands National Park. There’s also the La Sal Mountain Loop, which is one of the most beautiful and adventurous scenic drives out there.
- Kanab, Utah, which is home to Buckskin Gulch, the longest and deepest slot canyon in the world
- Green River, Utah, which bills itself as the waypoint to wild and doesn’t disappoint
- Cedar City, Utah, which is home to Cedar Breaks National Monument, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Lake Powell
Contact Us to Book Your RV Space Rental Today
If you’re looking for your next adventure, Esquire Estates MH & RV Park in Castle Dale, UT, is one of the finest RV parks in the state and is a great place to park your mobile home, to while away your evenings gazing at the breathtaking night skies and use as a home base for exploring this tantalizing region of the country. We have RV lots for rent and are standing by to welcome you to the best that the beautiful State of Utah has to offer. To book your RV space, please don’t wait to give us a call at (435) 749-4920 today.